http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ooh-la-la!

Now Valentine's Day is coming up this week and when I saw these cupcakes by The Sweet Tooth Fairy Gourmet Bake Shop in Provo, UT I just had to share.

I adore The Sweet Tooth Fairy.
Their cupcakes are super duper yummy.
It's a good thing they are in Provo, UT and I am in Southern California
because it keeps me in check.
I only get to have one when we go to visit family.
I especially adore their vaNIElla squared
and I especially adore the reason behind the name.

So, if you need something a little saucy for Valentine's Day,
then you should call up The Sweet Tooth Fairy
and have them whip up some of these
sexy little numbers.


Ow-ow!

(photos via SweetToothFairy on Flickr)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails