http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Eat Me Saturday

No theme today.
I just went to Etsy, typed "cupcake"
into the search box,
scrolled through the first 25 pages
and picked unique favorites!

Love the cupcake on this shirt by zoeysattic.
Maybe one day my little girl will need it . . .


This cupcake castle pinata by Birchangel is freakin' awesome!
I've never seen anything like it.


I'm thinking my laptop needs
a little cupcake spruce up.
beepart has this awesome vinyl decal.
It's totally customizable.
Sweet.


hello cupcake!
The little face on this
little ring by sweetsurprises
rocks.

Have a baby?
This crinkly, tagish little cupcake
is such a fun toy!
whimsicalkids has one with your name on it!

Diet Dr. Pepper cupcake magnet, anyone?
So cute!
And FunkyRecycling also has
other brands if Dr. Pepper isn't your cup of pop.

My cupcakester BFF and I definitely
need to sport these for our next PAR-TAY!
tiffytart has lots of cute styles.

This cuff by sassybellewares
is totally rad!

Still some of the best advice, evah!
Gnipmac knows the truth.
Remember,
if you have pictures of your cute kids
eating
wearing
sporting
pointing at
smelling
or staring at
cute cupcakes
(or cute cupcake products)
PRETTY PLEASE
email them to
cutecupcakesallthetime at gmail dot com
So we can feature your cute kids here on the blog.
First post will be up tomorrow!

P.S.
Don't forget to follow us!
When we hit 100 followers we're doing a giveaway!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet! Being a cupcake addict and proud of it, of course I am now following your blog!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring our Crinkle Cakes! It's such a thrill to be included in this scrumptious cupcake collection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails