http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Easter Cupcakes!

Oh sheesh! These are so stinkin' cute!


Deluxe Cakes and Pastries is located in Iowa City and can I just say that everyone that works there is absolutely adorable! I would totally fit right in over there because I am also.... absolutely adorable. 

You can check out their blog by licking HERE
 (LOL, I meant to say "Clicking" here, but please feel free to "lick" your computer screens now)

And can I also just say how much I love the button on their blog that reads "All Butter. All The Time." Sound familiar??

These are my kind of people. 

1 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I only live a hop, skip and a jump from Iowa City...I think we may have to take a field trip!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails