http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Can Do It

I love to decorate cupcakes. I run a small home business baking and decorating cupcakes for friends and family but sometimes even I am intimidated by the cupcakes we feature. I mean... most of them are just amazingly cute and the details on them can be overwhelming. Especially for a girl like me who's just getting my feet wet in the cupcake decorating world. 
Every once and awhile I will run across a cupcake that is truly adorable only to find out that it was made simply by placing store bought ingredients on top to make it look like a masterpiece.

Take these adorable Birds Nest cupcakes.....
They are so cute and after reading The Felt Mouse  blog, I found out they are made with some super easy purchased ingredients (edible Easter grass and Mini eggs from Cadbury).

So guess what folks?.......You Can Do It!!!!
You could be the hit of your party with these adorable things. Everyone would think you have mad skillz.

So what do you guys think of Cute Cupcakes. All The Time. running a weekly You Can Do It feature? Is this something our wonderful readers would be interested in?
Let us know by leaving a comment.

We're only a few followers away from our next Super Cute GIVEAWAY!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Would LOVE that feature. I'm intimidated by all the cuteness out there. :)

Jaime said...

I would love that! Cupcake tutorials!

Melanie said...

I would love that!!! Such cute stuff...not sure how to tackle them! I tried with those rose cupcakes and that was a mess!! I still have all that fondant left! What do I do with it?!?!

Vanessa said...

I'd love it. :)

StacyC said...

Great idea!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails