http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Okay... so what I want to know is why in the world is Mandy having a "Sexy Boobies Birthday"?

She's only 14!!!! 

Maybe the are they celebrating the fact that she's getting older and maturing and getting boobies?? 
Ummm..... okay?? 


All I know is that MY daughter will not be having a sexy boobies birthday party anytime in the near future or far away future thank you very much!

And....No, I did not make up the title of this. 
The original baker titled them "Sexy Boobies Birthday" 


Anyways... regardless of the reason behind the boobie party I have to admit these little (umm big) guys are very cute and when I saw them, I just had to put them into our Wacky Wednesday Feature.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails