http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BYU Cupcakes

Welp.. I did it! 

I've officially moved! 

Since I'm a Utahan now, I guess I'm going to have to start liking BYU football. It's like really super important around here to like BYU football. 
I'm not exactly sure how much I'm going to want my husband watching the BYU games as well as all the pro games he loves. He seriously buys that premium football package every year so he can watch all the games. I'd rather stab my eyes out with a fork or better yet... go in the other room and bake some cupcakes.

So here are some adorable BYU cupcakes from The Sweet tooth Fairy's Flickr Page
I'd much rather eat these babies than watch football. I have a few months till it starts up again. I'm soaking it up!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails