http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Don't Eat Me Saturday

Woohoo!
It's time to get ready for Halloween!!!
I'm going to start sewing my kids' costumes this week.
(fingers crossed)
So, I found you some awesome cupcake costumes for your kids.
They are super darling.


NotTheKitchenSink


Another cute one from NotTheKitchenSink
lifesacupcake925


What are your Halloween plans?

Also, don't forget to enter THE GIVEAWAY!!!
It's perfect for Halloween, Birthdays, or Holiday Parties!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Holy Mother of Pearl!!! Such variety! And twinkletoes takes the cake!! The cupcake that is. ;)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i love this post!

Patrice said...

Hey there, thanks for visiting LTC. Of course you can link to my post, I'd be honored. And look how cute these cupcakes are! I think I have been outdone! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails