http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 20, 2010

M.I.A.

Ugh!! I have been M.I.A. lately and I'm so sorry. Luckily my partner in crime has been picking up my slack on this here blog. 
We are in the home stretch of our move. The house is almost finished and I can't wait. While my in laws are great and everything, living with other people has been tough. I'm ready to get the heck out of here and back to my normal life and schedule. Only about 10 more days or so. If I get swamped and crazy, you'll have to forgive me. Just know that I love you all as much as I love cupcakes, but I'm also losing my mind with stress right now.

I would love to just shove my face full of cupcakes and drown out all the stress.

Fall is almost here. 


2 comments:

Sue said...

Love these!

Cherish said...

These are cute! I'm starting to see fall decor around and crunchy leaves on the ground. It's so nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails