http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whoa!

Finally!!!! I am all moved in to my new house! Well... not ALL moved in. There are still loads and loads of boxes to unpack and things to be done but at least I am no longer in between homes like I have been for the last 4 months. 

I have to give a big thank you to my fellow cupcakester for picking up my slack while I was losing my mind!!!

In honor of my new home, I found these adorable cupcakes from The Boutique Cupcake Company



How perfect would these be to welcome a person in to their new home?? 
(if any of my new neighbors are reading this.. I loooove chocolate cupcakes!)


Anyways. thank you for you patience with me these last few months. My life has been slightly insane and while unpacking will still keep me busy for awhile, my brain seems to be functioning a little better since I'm no longer living with in laws in a house with 10 people (yes... 10 people!!!)

1 comments:

Cherish said...

Your new kitchen is so awesome too! It will be great for cupcake baking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails