http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 28, 2011

You Can Do It: Double Rainbow Cupcakes - What does it mean??

Do you remember when this video went viral?
Not to be confused with THIS video.

Well, when I saw THESE cupcakes by
my high school friend Mandy
aka Gourmet Mom On-the-Go,
I had to share them with you.

Aren't they awesome????
Not to be confused with THESE double rainbow cupcakes
that I made my son for preschool last year.
Both cute, but Mandy's are definitely MORE FANCY!
We love the FANCY!
So say HELLO! to the cupcakes preschool is getting this St. Pat's day :)
Because Mandy gives a full tutorial on how to make them.



1 comments:

Fowl Single File said...

They're so intense! I did a rainbow party for last Sept. and the double rainbow guy kept playing in my head the whole time I was working on it! Thanks for making me smile this morning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails